Reasons I love Fridays:
1) I can sleep as late as I want
2) When I finally get up, I can put on jeans and a comfy shirt
3) I can sit and spin and watch as many episodes of Doctor Who on Netflix as I want
BIG bobbin of singles, nearly done
4) I have time to bake a cake
This is a lemon blueberry bundt cake and it was very well received. We had M's BF and his patents over to talk about some joint college visits and then M had a friend spend the night. By lunchtime today, there was not a crumb left.
5) One out of every four Fridays is massage day (thanks Monique!)
6) If there is great basketball on, I can stay up as long as I like
Now it's Saturday and I have shopped for groceries, put together a crockpot meal, and started on some laundry. Now I have a date with my spinning wheel and the Big 10 tournament semi-finals. Go Buckeyes!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone